Prospective Employer's Flexible Spending Account FAQs
- What services are provided?
- Where will this account be serviced?
- How much does it cost?
- How does BenefitHelp Solutions ensure good customer service?
- What initial and ongoing training does BenefitHelp Solutions provide their staff?
BenefitHelp Solutions provides 7 key components for an effective Flexible Spending Account plan.
- Provides employee brochures and materials prior to open enrollment meetings
- Conducts employee enrollment meetings at your locations
- Provides enrollment forms and materials during the contract period to assist you in communicating benefits to employees
- Customizes the Plan Document and Summary Plan Descriptions to meet your needs
- Delivers prompt and accurate claims payment for your employees
- Performs annual Non-Discrimination testing to ensure that your plan meets all Federal and State IRC regulations
Our office is located at 601 SW 2nd Ave., Portland, Oregon. Work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
FSA Administration rates vary depending on the number of employees and services required. For more information, please contact our .
We ensure good customer service by:
- Providing quick and courteous telephone service
- Paying claims quickly and promptly
- Providing periodic account information to participants
BenefitHelp Solutions has a trained staff dedicated to Flexible Spending Account administration. All staff Members are trained on the processing system used for claims reimbursements. Additionally, staff Members attend Employee Benefits Institute of America (EBIA) training sessions in order to ensure that all provisions of IRC codes 125 and 129 are adhered to correctly. EBIA is a leading provider of publications and seminars conducted by lawyers specializing in benefits law.
BenefitHelp Solutions is also a member of the Employers Council on Flexible Compensation (ECFC) which is an organization of plan sponsors, corporations, governments, etc. that acts as a lobbyist at the federal level in the benefits arena.
If the employer is audited by the IRS for compliance with Section 125 regulations, how does BenefitHelp Solutions store information such as: participant information, claims paid and non-discrimination testing requirements, to ensure that this key information is available?
All information related to Flexible Spending Account accounts is scanned into an imaging system and can be accessed at any time.