Change your election

If you need to change your healthcare or dependent care election, you need to have experienced an IRS Qualified Life Event.

Qualified Life Events include certain changes in family or work status. Please contact your employer to find out if you have experienced a Qualified Life Event.

Examples of Qualified Life Event Changes:

  • Marriage
  • Divorce
  • Birth or adoption of child
  • Death
  • Change in employment status for you, your spouse or tax dependent
  • Change in dependent care provider
  • Increase or decrease in dependent care provider charges

NOTE: Your election change must be consistent with the Qualified Event.

Please refer to your Summary Plan Description for more details.