How to enroll in your Flexible Spending Account
It’s easy: Just follow the simple steps below. Remember that your employer will need to be contracted with us for you to use this benefit.
- If You'd like to enroll in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA), please contact your Human Resources (HR) or Employee Benefit department to find out how.
- Use the enrollment worksheet to figure out how much you expect to spend during the plan year on childcare and medical expenses not covered by insurance. You may also want to review the listing of eligible and ineligible expenses to make sure the expenses you're considering for reimbursement are eligible.
- Please also remember that:
- Your employer determines the maximum you can include.
- The Dependent Care tax year maximum is $5,000 per family ($2,500 if married filing separately). This is determined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- If your employer uses forms, complete and return your enrollment form to them. Don't send to BenefitHelp Solutions.
- Your employer will automatically deduct (take out) the amount requested from your paycheck and send it to BenefitHelp Solutions to be deposited in your FSA account.