Premium and Retiree Administration
Tracking and administering eligibility and premium collection can be time consuming and tedious. Let our account specialist experts simplify your benefit administration so you can focus on your business.
Group Premium Administration
Need help maintaining eligibility in accordance with your carrier eligibility guidelines? Or remitting premiums to multiple insurance carriers? Let us handle your group premium administration so you can save time and money.
Services we offer:
- Eligibility administration: including determining effective date, maintaining eligibility, benefit plans in specific geographic areas, and ensuring over-age dependents are terminated from plan in a timely manner.
- Premium calculation: appropriate for medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, AD&D and other employee benefit programs.
- Consolidated group billing for each employer group, subgroup, division or location.
- Premium collection from each employer group or subgroup.
- Adjustment and reconciliation of each group bill monthly.
- Weekly eligibility updates to insurance carriers.
- Premium payment to carriers monthly through ACH or by check.
- Customer Service support for employers and employees.
Retiree Premium Administration
BenefitHelp Solutions provides retirees with knowledgeable and friendly customer service while paying insurance carriers promptly to ensure no disruption in retiree benefits.
Eligibility administration includes determining eligibility for benefit plans based on termination date, geographic area, and age requirements in accordance with employer’s eligibility rules.
Services we offer include but are not limited to:
- Calculating appropriate premium for medical, dental, and or vision benefits.
- Administering any subsidy for retiree program or any administrative fee.
- Collecting premium from each retiree and/or beneficiary.
- Providing weekly eligibility updates to insurance carriers.
- Paying premiums to carriers monthly through ACH or by check.
- Providing annual open enrollment notices to retirees.
- Providing monthly or quarterly eligibility reports to employer as requested.
- Providing Customer Service support for employers and retirees.
Contact BenefitHelp Solutions
To receive more information about our services, contact your agent or BenefitHelp Solutions Sales Representative by email or:
P.O. Box 67230
Portland, OR 97268-1230
888-249-5058 Fax toll-free
Request a quote
Download the complete BenefitHelp Solutions Product Guide